In the Eat Real Stay Sane household we eat A LOT of eggs. I’m talking like “10 dozen in 2 weeks” and there’s only Cameron, Ryker (2 year old!), and me. We needed to find some different ways to cook eggs and this post was born.
Eggs are basically the most perfect food on the planet Earth because you have high fat, protein, and cholesterol without carbohydrates or sugar, packaged up in one cute little oval shell. You don’t need anything else for breakfast when you have eggs. We love you eggs! (too much?)
We have fried or scrambled eggs every morning for breakfast, except for the occasional breakfast smoothie if we’re in a hurry. On Saturday mornings though we bust out the sourdough or sprouted flour and make pancakes… with eggs!
But sometimes, you just get sick of having the same old thing every single day right? I needed new ways to cook eggs to spice up my egg-filled mornings. That’s when my brain started hatching an idea (get it? hatching? lolz).
I asked my real foodie friends to share their favorite ways to cook eggs and here is what they sent over. They aren’t all breakfast ideas, but eating breakfast foods any time you want is also known as The American Dream.
Introducing 30 Ways to Cook Eggs!
- Easy Huevos Rancheros – scrambled or fried eggs mixed with our salsa and slices of avocado.
- Loaded veggie omelet from Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- The Italian Eye Opener Breakfast Sandwich from Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Zucchini Pizza Frittata from Almost Bananas
- Bacon ‘n Eggs Salad with Probiotic Avocado Dressing from Almost Bananas
- 3 Ingredient Egg Salad/Spread from Almost Bananas
- Taco Egg Muffins from This Is So Good
- Swiss Chard and Mushroom Frittata from This Is So Good
- Poached Egg and Avocado Breakfast from Jar Of Lemons
- Secret Ingredient Scrambled Eggs from Raia’s Recipes
- Turnip and Kale Quiche from Raia’s Recipes
- Fluffy Crustless Quiche from Raia’s Recipes
- Scrambled Egg Muffins from Raia’s Recipes
- Crustless Spring Quiche from Dr Karen S Lee
- Grain-Free Savory Breakfast Muffins from Dr Karen S Lee
- 5 Egg Recipes for Instant Pot from Dr Karen S Lee
- Spring Quiche with Asparagus and Artichoke Heart from The Organic Kitchen
- Eggs Cocotte and Soft Boiled Eggs from The Organic Kitchen
- Potato Avocado “Toast” with Perfectly Poached Eggs from The Organic Kitchen
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Bacon and Eggs from The Organic Kitchen
- Lemon Vanilla Ricotta Cheesecake from The Organic Kitchen
- Green and Yellow Deviled Eggs from Just Take A Bite
- Crustless Rainbow Quiche from Traditional Cooking School
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche from Recipes to Nourish
- Pizza Quiche from Recipes to Nourish
- Kale Egg Cups from Prepare and Nourish
- Cheesy Chive Egg Puffs from Oh Sweet Mercy
- Bacon and Asparagus Frittata from Grok Grub
- Stovetop Mexican Frittata from Ancestral Nutrition
- Spinach Pepper Jack Egg Muffins from Wholesome Yum